Apple is gearing up for launching its new lineup of iPhones. This year the company may launch three new iPhones. It is estimated that new iPhones will comprise around 60% of total revenue. This year it is interesting to see that how a trillion dollar company will live up to the expectations of their customers. Now coming to actual thing you are here to know how to watch Apple iPhone 2018 launch event live, right? Well, we will not disappoint you as here you are going to know the legitimate ways to watch Apple iPhone 2018 launch event live. Before we start to know that new iPhones get multiple names like iPhone XS, iPhone XC, iPhone 9, iPhone XR, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11 and more.
When Apple Event Will Start?
Note down below time so you won’t miss the event at any cost.
- 10 a.m. Pacific time
- 1 p.m. Eastern time
- 6 p.m. British Summertime
- 7 p.m. Central European time
- 1 a.m. China time (Thursday)
- 3 a.m. Australian Eastern time (Thursday)
- 10:30 PM Indian Standard time
You don’t have to put much effort to watch Apple iPhone 2018 launch event live. Just click here and watch the action live. Just make sure to follow your timezone. One thing that you need to note down is you need a specific device to watch the event live. Here we are providing the list of devices that let you watch the action live.
- An iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch having Safari browser and iOS 10 or above
- A Mac running Safari browser on macOS Sierra 10.12 or above
- A PC running Microsoft Edge browser and Windows 10 OS
- 2nd gen or above Apple TV, streaming via AirPlay, running latest tvOS or latest Apple TV software
If you don’t have any then a Chrome or Firefox browser might work for you. As long as they support MSE, AAC, and H.264.